- Orange board backs Richard 17 June 2013 | 4:24 pm
- Kroes wants to abolish roaming charges but not national regulators 17 June 2013 | 4:07 pm
- Google balloon-based connectivity project takes to skies 17 June 2013 | 10:02 am
- TeliaSonera appoints ex-Vodacom chief as president and CEO 17 June 2013 | 8:57 am
- Huawei takes on 100 Vodafone Spain staff in managed services deal 17 June 2013 | 8:29 am
Asia's leading Cloud Event! Free to Attend Exhibition Show Floor!
Asia boasts some of the world’s most advanced markets in Cloud adoption among enterprises and governments, and pioneering telcos offering Cloud services. Asian business leaders frequently emphasize the importance of Cloud in driving innovation, cutting costs and boosting productivity.
That said, according to the Asia Cloud Computing association, issues such as reliability of access, security, government access, privacy and intellectual property protection still constrain the adoption of cloud services. Cloud providers and customers have also expressed concerns about data portability, vendor lock-in and interoperability.
There is one place to get the answers to all your Cloud-related questions: the Cloud World Forum Asia. The region’s leading & most established Cloud event delivered an outstanding 65% growth last year, gathering 400+ delegates and more than 60 Cloud expert speakers.
It’s the only Cloud event in the region focusing on both the enterprise and telco Cloud segments in dedicated streams. World class enterprise & government organisation IT experts dominate the Enterprise agenda in driving innovation, cutting costs and boosting productivity. They are joined by the movers & shakers of Cloud strategy among Asian telecom operators proving why telcos are indeed best positioned in the Cloud Ecosystem.
From Google and Amazon to Greenpeace and the National Governments, the entire ecosystem of Cloud Computing will again be joining us in 2013, securing every angle of the evolving world of the Cloud.
FRESH FOR 2013!
Trending Cloud Topics covered at the event in 2013 include Open Stack, Software Defined Networking & NFV, Virtualisation, Analytics, CRM, CEM, Ethernet-powered Cloud and Cloud gaming.
In 2013, we are launching a dedicated co-located session on Big Data! Our Big Data Congress Asia will help you learn how to make the most of this infinite resource, and explore synergies with Cloud.
Hands-On Labs & Workshops will now also be integrated in the main agenda ensuring unparalleled levels of interactivity and rich learning experiences from the region’s leading solution providers.
Our VIP Speed Networking & meet/greet campaign facilitated by our Cloud World Series Head of VIP Relations, guarantees meetings with the industry’s leaders in a boutique, informal environment.
All in all, this the only event an IT professional needs to attend year on year to keep up to date on what’s happening with Cloud in Asia, optimise your strategies, secure high level networking and learn what your competition is up to in 2013 and beyond!
How we blow other Cloud events out of the sky...
1. Asia’s leading Cloud Computing event – biggest in size, longest running (4th year), most comprehensive, most established
2. The only event offering a comprehensive coverage of both telco and enterprise Cloud markets in dedicated two-day streams
3. The only Cloud event gathering all major OTT players (Google, Amazon, FB etc) under one roof to discuss future Cloud synergies with the enterprise & telecom industries
4. The only event that features a tried and tested C-level VIP ‘meet and network’ campaign exclusively tailored for event sponsors and VIP guests
5. Event is part of the longest running (5 years) and most geographically diverse (5 Continents) Cloud Events Series (Cloud World Series) in the world!
6. The only Cloud event bringing together senior government officials from Hong Kong, China and all major Asian countries to discuss Cloud Computing
7. Part of the only event series supported by the industry-leading Informa Telecoms & Media Research & Ovum teams - agendas incorporate the analysts’ know-how throughout
8. Unique C-level marketing campaign ensuring conference audience and speakers in attendance are of the highest calibre
9. The only event featuring Hands-On Labs and Workshops as an integral part of the agenda giving the unique opportunity of an interactive product discussion in the main plenary
10. The only Asian Cloud Computing event endorsed by all major Cloud & Telecom Associations, and the place where the Asia Cloud Computing Association unveils its Cloud Readiness index
Very energic partcipation of the APJ community showing great progress in cloud computing market for this regionGlobal Lead, HP
The best event for service providers looking to find out what’s happening with Cloud ComputingManager, China Telecom
Particularly interesting to hear the ROI other operators are achieving in the regionVice President, PCCW
A very good learning experience for an upcoming cloud provider like us. After the three day event, all the aspects of cloud were covered. We now have a good idea on how to go about providing cloud solutions to customers in our regionStrategy Manager, Vodafone Fiji
A great event in seeing what’s happening with Telco Cloud all over Asia/Pacific, from all anglesHead of Cloud Strategy, KT